Saturday, October 21, 2006

I Want a New Duck

So much cool stuff has been posted in the past week.
First we have some MOCs (via Brother's Brick)
Dunechaser's H.M.A.S. Fearless.
Beautiful craft. The detail he put into it is awesome. Especially the tri-propeller, the gun made of rifles, and the gatling gun on the underside.
There's two other little craft that are equally cool. Take a gander

Soren's Gravity Such a cool mech. Of course, that's what Soren does best. Checkout the wheel pieces used in the arms, legs and pelvis. The head is also cool Very nice.



I don't know much about Gundam, but I know enough about LEGO to say this little guy is awesome. Peter Reid built a Crusader which features a sweet head, nice leg design, and a sweet lookin' rifle.

That's it for today. Keep checking back for more Snoikly goodness.

















Today's Musical Influence: Weird Al

1 comment:

Mike said...

I thought it over. I guess I kinda want Snoikle to stay my personal blog. Sorry about that. :-\