Friday, July 07, 2006

Justice Is Served.....On a Silver Platter!



Chris Giddens. Lego Ambassador, CSF Admin. Uber-geek (Sshhhhh, don't tell him I said so) And of course, the guy who builds ships like the Vanguard, Fazoom-O-Craft, and S.L.A.M. He also built this rather stylish blue vessel (that's right, I said blue. Trying to break this Red craze I'm on) It sports some awesome weaponery, beautifully thought out shape and details, The cockpit is nicely done using three different pieces to make one full window. And the engines, although they ARE wheels. They don't look like wheels stuck on a spaceship. They actually look like engines. And of course, my fav-o-rite part......chrome. I'm a sucker for chrome. Beautiful ship Chris, keep up the mind-blowing-jaw-dropping-butt-kicking good work!

No comments: