Tuesday, August 22, 2006

In Which Hawk Returns to His First Love.


I may build space. And blog space. And like space. But my first theme I liked was castle. So anyway, B-Shelf user Dandin built a diorama of a small keep and the surronding foliage. I'm liking the mixed gray used here. It adds to the "built of stone look" The detail really makes this stand out. The inside is also pretty cool. Sporting a kitchen, a barracks, (I think) a cellar, armory, bedroom and more. It also folds out for asy acess. A cool trick I'll use if I ever build castle again. There's a couple different animals around, including some sheep, a couple ducks, and a cow. (actually, I think that's all the animals.) I don't really no much about blogging castle, but I had to point this one out. Pretty cool.

1 comment:

Bren said...

My first love was pirate. Yarr...