Friday, December 22, 2006

Major Props to some Peoples.

Well well well. I do seem to going crazy with this whol blogging thing. And there's less and less LEGO related news too.
I promise, that will change after the holidays. MOC production should be back up to normal, and I'll be busier (=less time to ramble)
But until then, bare with me.

I'd like to point out several people who make blogging so much fun.

Linus Bohman-Loyal reader since day 1. Or was it day 2?
Lukas WP-Great blogger, good builder, fun guy.
Andrew B-Awesome blogger, king of the fig making, and very nice.
Brenden Wilson-Inspired me to start blogging with his awesome blog.
Tom Buckland-pointed out Snoikle on his blog early on, making him awesome as well.

And of course, anyone who ever reads, and/or enjoys Snoikle. Thanks x infinity.

There are other people, but they shall remain unnamed as of now.

And new to the links list this week, Tom's Ramblings of the Obsessive, and Imperial Inspection.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Snoikle has grown up quite nicely over the last six months or so. Keep up the great work!

Bren said...

Snoikle's always a great read. And plus, it's name is Snoikle. I mean, WTF, that's awesome.

Anonymous said...

Snoikle. OK. Now I started with the word Snoikle like everyone else, so I can say what I want.

I always look forward to good snoikling from you. I like reading your writing, I don't know, it's just easy to read. Not too official sounding, but not too casual. Not too long-winded, but not too short.

OK, so I like Snoikle. I'll stop rambling now.

Bye.

Mike said...

In case you haven't guessed already, Snoikle is all about rambling. ;-)