Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Chrismahanaramakwanzafestiholisolstice

Seasons Greetings everybody. I wanted to be cool and make a greetings picture like some other bloggers are doing, but this computer has no real image editing software, and we all know about my Mac. So without further ado: Happy Holidays, may you enjoy whatever holiday you choose to celebrate.


Haha, you thought I wasn't gonna point out any cool MOCs this time didja?
well, I am.
Peter Reid (Legoloverman on B-shelf) is the living proof that lego bots can be freaking awesome. And his backgrounds for the bots are always well liked. And now he gives us this tasty morsel.
It
reminds me a great deal of Mark Stafford's Mantis guship.
I love old dk gray. It's the color I miss the most out of all that changed.
This is an excellent example of greebling done right. They add to the ship, they look functional, and they aren't over-used.
The nose is my favotir part, it's so cool looking. And the Exo-Force sticker adds a certain touch to the craft. Very well done.



And alhough I don't usually blog SW MOCs. I liked this one enough to add it to my list.
Such a good example of what SW models could be. instead of say, this.
Nice use of tiles that came with the set, and the color is spot-on.

Now I'm not by any means a big fan of trains, but these were so nice I had to put


Returning to that christmas theme we were talking about this is a nice one.
And last but far from least, this beauty. Two words for this. Either: F***ing awesome. Or: I want.
TAke time to browse all of this foldr. It has sopme awesome stuff in it.
Title courtesy of Brickfrenzy aka Adrian Drake.

No comments: