Sunday, November 12, 2006

Ain't Too Proud To Beg


Horvy returns to Snoikle with an update on an old MOC. Just some beautiful work on this little beaut.



Also blog worthy is Peter Reid's new Blacktron racer.
I don't claim to love the old space lines. I never got to play with one when I was young. (mostly my fault, I was a castle kid)
But I like this for different reasons. The shape is unusaul, the detailk nice. One thing that I noticed was the one lone stud on the tip of the wings. For some reason I like it. Unfortunatly we get no pics of the aft. So I can't really tell how the exhaust vents or headlights or whatever they are look. But overall, it's pretty cool.

I've been on a Temptations kick lately. My favorite of their songs include "My Girl" "Ain't Too Proud To Beg" and "Suagr Pie Honey Bunch"
I blame my dad for my love of said group. He has a bunch of their CDs.

On another Black History related note, If you haven't watched the movie Raisin in the Sun, you should. I mean it, go rent, buy, borrow or steal it. Whatever has to be done. Just watch it.

And now, I go to build, sort, and rearrange my room.

No comments: